Vaccination at Our Clinic
- While approved to receive vaccines, we do not yet have, or know when we will receive any from the state.
- We will update this page if and when we receive them.
With the debut of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program, more local pharmacies will be receiving the vaccines for administration to the local populace. Please find below insructions to register:
Travis County | Austin Public Health – Regional Hub
UT Health Austin | Regional Hub
Location: Gregory Gym on the UT Campus
- Locations, subject to change by the county:
- Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex on Parmer Ln, Austin, or
- Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex on N Austin Av, Georgetown,
- Dell Diamond (tentative) in East Round Rock,
- Hill Country Bible Church, Gym Building, in Cedar Park (tentative),
- First Baptist Church in Taylor (tentative),
- The Oaks in Georgetown (tentative).
- Williamson County COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center: 512-943-1600
» How to register for the wait list: https://forms.wilco.org/Forms/CV19VaccineWaitListRegistration
Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- State COVID-19 Vaccination Hubs: Visit https://bit.ly/3qjZOMP
- State COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Map Visit: https://bit.ly/3oDhjHu
For more information, please visit https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine.aspx
The above list is maintained by Texas Department of Health and Human Services, and Texas Department of Emergency Management.