- We are anticipating receipt of Moderna vaccines soon.
- All adults age 18 and up will be eligible.
- More information about scheduling forthcoming
With the debut of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program, more local pharmacies will be receiving the vaccines for administration to the local populace. Please find below insructions to register:
- Liberty Pharmacy: https://www.libertygeorgetown.com
- Martin’s Wellness Pharmacy: https://martinswellness.com
- Tarrytown Pharmacy: https://www.tarrytownpharmacy.com
- 38th Street Pharmacy: https://www.38thstreetpharmacy.com
Travis County | Austin Public Health – Regional Hub
UT Health Austin | Regional Hub
Location: Gregory Gym on the UT Campus
Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- State COVID-19 Vaccination Hubs: Visit https://bit.ly/3qjZOMP
- State COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Map Visit: https://bit.ly/3oDhjHu
For more information, please visit https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine.aspx
The above list is maintained by Texas Department of Health and Human Services, and Texas Department of Emergency Management.