Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are permanently offering Telemedicine services for all patients, both established and new patients.
- All services will start first as Telemedicine
- On your computer anywhere (Safari, Chrome or Firefox),
- On your smartphone anywhere, or
- On our iPad in our parking lot if you do not have access to a computer or smartphone
- In-person services: If needed, we can accomodate with the following precautions:
- Please wait in your vehicle until we are ready for you
- A facial covering is required.
- If you do not have one, one will be provided for you (subject to availability)
- Entry will be via our side door
- Interaction will be kept to a minimum for your safety
- Except in the case of a minor patient, only the patient may enter.
- Payment for services are all online
- Patients with Insurance: via our Secure Payment Portal via InstaMed
- DPC Members: via Square
How We Are Protecting You
- Interaction will be kept to a minimum, and 6-feet apart as much as possible
- Except in the case of a minor patient, only the patient may enter
- Family members or significant others are welcome to join virtually (if allowed by the patient) on their devices or our iPad (if available) while waiting in the parking lot
- There will be a maximum of 2 patients in the clinic at any one time
- All equipments are sanitized in between patients with disinfectants and soon, UV-C lights
- The rooms are sanitized the same way
- Because at any time, any of us can be asymptomatic carriers of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we will all wear masks to protect each other