- All clinic visits are complimentary for our Premier Members.
- Telemedicine visits are available when appropriate
- In general, if your concern requires a physical exam, an appointment is needed
- If you are traveling, we will try our best to take care of you. In cases where we cannot, a visit with a local physician may be needed.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS
ENHANCED ACCESS TO YOUR PHYSICIANS
COMPLIMENTARY CLINIC VISITS, INCLUDING ANNUAL WELLNESS ASSESSMENT
HOME OR OFFICE VISITS
- For a travel fee, we will come to you, as schedule permits.
- The fee is per trip. We can see the whole family, or several employees at a business all in one trip!
- We are limited geographically to within 2.5 miles’ radius of our clinic. Please inquire with us if you are outside that radius.
MOST BASIC IN-OFFICE SERVICES AT NO EXTRA COST
- Rapid strep, urine tests for bladder infection
- List subject to change
LABORATORY AND RADIOLOGY SERVICES
- Significant savings
- Not included as part of membership fee
MOST MINOR OFFICE SERVICES AND SURGERIES ARE AT SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS
|• Skin lesion removals||• Joint injections|
|• Skin suturing||• Wart treatments|
|• Abscess incision and drainage||• Nebulizer treatments|
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- All general primary care and pediatric services are provided
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hepatitis, stomach acid reflux, heart failure, asthma, and chronic lung diseases
Dr. Nguyen is a Bridges to Excellence®-Recognized Diabetes Care Provider
- Management of mental health conditions
- Women’s Health, including thyroid, hormonal irregularities, osteoporosis
SERVICES NOT PROVIDED
Chronic pain: We are not pain management experts, and thus recommend that you see a Pain Management specialist for care of your chronic pain. We are happy to provide to you all other medical services.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, by appointments
You always have access to us by phone, text, or e-mail at any time.